12 graham cracker squares
3 cups milk chocolate chips
2 TBs peanut butter
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Spray the 13 x 9 in pan with the cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Put the graham crackers in a plastic bag and seal. Squeeze the bag until crackers are broken into small pieces. (The pieces should be about the size of a postage stamp.)
3. Put the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring all the time with a wooden spoon, until chocolate chips are melted. Take saucepan off hot burner. Stir in the graham cracker pieces and marshmallows.
4. Spread the marshmallow mixture in the sprayed pan, using back of wooden spoon. Put pan of bars in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or until firm. Cut the pan of bars into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store left overs in refrigerator.
can of biscuits
can of cherry pie filling
1. Roll biscuits flat and put a Tbs. or 2 of cherry pie filling on biscuit.
2. Fold over and seal edges with a fork.
3. Bake according to directions on biscuits and serve.
(We put cinnamon and sugar mix on top of ours but you can put icing on if you would like)
6 caramels (we used 12)
2 tablespoons butter
1. Cut 3 apples in half and remove the cores.
2. Place in each apple half 1 dot butter and 2 caramels.
3. Butter a small baking dish. Add apples and 1/2" water.
4. Bake about 15 minsutes at 475.
5. Cool 5-10 minutes before eating.
fr. toast sticks
|crackers and cheese|
Copyright © 2015. ABC Kids Daycare. All rights reserved.